Protection of privacy
We, ELTROPLAN-REVCON GmbH, Edisonstrasse 3, 59199 Bönen (hereafter referred as ”we“ ), thank you for visiting our website. As the operators of our website, https://www.revcon.de, we act as controllers of the collection, processing, and use of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The protection of your personal data is our priority. We collect, process, and use your personal data in line with the principles of this Private Statement and of applicable German data protection laws.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behaviour.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is ELTROPLAN-REVCON GmbH, Edisonstrasse 3, DE-59199 Bönen, firstname.lastname@example.org (cf. our disclaimer). You can contact our data protection officer at Datenschutz@AGAD.de] or via our postal address, FAO “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Any other information is communicated on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don’t register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programmes or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
§ 4 Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practised by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at ELTROPLAN-REVCON GmbH, Edisonstrasse 3, DE-59199 Bönen, Tel: +49(0) 2383-9202222, Fax: +49(0) 2383-9202266, or via e-mail: email@example.com.
§ 6 Data protection information for applicants
The data you sent us in conjunction with your application will be processed in order to check your suitability for the position (or any other open positions in our company) and to carry out the application procedure.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data as part of the application procedure is primarily the applicable version of Art. 26 BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act), dated 25 May 2018. Accordingly, the processing of the data required in relation to the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship is permissible.
Should the data be necessary for legal prosecution after completion of the application procedure, data processing may be carried out on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 of the GDPR, in particular, to safeguard legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Clause 1 lit. f) of the GDPR. Our interest then consists of the assertion or defense of claims.
In the event of application rejection, applicant data will be deleted after six months.
In the event that you have agreed to further storage of your personal data, we will transfer your data to our applicant pool. After a 2-year period, the data will be deleted.
If you have been offered a position as part of the application process, the data will be transferred from the applicant data system to our personnel information system.
Upon receipt of your application, your applicant data is reviewed by the personnel department. Suitable applications are then internally forwarded to the department managers responsible for the respective open positions. Further procedures will be coordinated at that point. Within the company, only those individuals who need your data for the proper execution of our application procedure have access to it.
Data is exclusively processed by data centers inside the Federal Republic of Germany.
With regard to your data, you are, naturally, also entitled to the rights specified under Art. 2 and Art. 5.
§ 7 Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
§ 8 Google Maps:
(1) This website uses Google Maps. It enables us to show you interactive maps on our website and facilitates your use of the map function.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred. This is irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you log in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off before activating the button. Google will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with Google.
(3) Please refer to the privacy statements of the provider, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy. http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
We offer you the opportunity to contact us via our repair and return form if products have mechanical or technical defects. The compulsory fields are required for us to contact you and to process your repair and return claim. The legal basis is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. The other fields serve to further describe the product deficiencies and to facilitate our contact so as to process your enquiry faster and more efficiently. The legal basis of the collection of further data is Art. 6 Clause 1 Sent. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We will only process your data for the purpose of the return and/or repair. Your data will not be submitted to third parties. Following the expiration of legal archiving periods, your data will be deleted.
§ 9 Analysis tools: Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. They are text files that will be stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information on your use of this website generated by the cookie will, as a rule, be submitted to a Google server in the USA, where it will be stored. If IP anonymization has been activated for this website, Google will abbreviate your IP address in all EU member states as well as in member states of the European Economic and Monetary Union prior to submission. The full IP address will only be submitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide other services in connection with the use of the website and the Internet on behalf of the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You may set your browser software to prevent cookies from being saved.Please note, however, that you may not be able to make full use of all website functions. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected by Google, as well as the processing of such data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the link below:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension ”_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses will be processed in an abbreviated form and cannot be traced back to an individual. If your data can be linked to your person, this connection will be prevented and your personal data will be immediately erased.
Click on the link below to block data collection via Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will prevent the collection of your data in the context of future visits to this website:
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and optimize the use of our website. The statistical data will help us to improve our offer and make it more attractive to you, our users. For the exceptional cases where personal data is submitted to the USA, Google has acceded the EU-US Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Google Analytics is used on the legal basis of Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Privacy statement: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.