Regen unit RLD
Regen unit for elevators, crane systems, centrifuges etc.
The regen unit REVCON® RLD was designed for non-continuous regen operation, for example for elevators, crane systems, centrifuges etc. The rated power of the RLD model is the peak braking power and can be transmitted for a duty cycle of typically 50%. The regen current waveform corresponds to the wave form of the converter input current and is thus suitable for standard industrial networks.
- small compact size including regen choke
- braking energy of drive systems is regenerated into the network
- regen power can be sized to the application (e.g. 90kW drive with 30kW regen unit)
- capacity range 4kW to 433kW
- high flexibility: mains voltages range from 230, 400, 460, 500 to 690V
- DC coupling of several drives possible.
- low-loss and high-quality IGBT modules
- high reliability: electronic overload protection for feedback operation
- monitoring of mains voltage, phase rotation and temperature
- high efficiency of > 98% due to effective real time control and analogous function principle
- enables highly dynamic braking operations
- user-friendly start-up, as no programming or settings are required
- Significant reduction of heat loss by regenerative operation.
- due to the innovative concept, the power feedback unit is maintenance-free
- duty cycle 50%
Active principle energy recovery module REVCON® RLD:
- The energy is generated from the mechanical side of the asynchronous motor when a torque is applied to the shaft.
- The energy is fed to the DC bus via the frequency converter.
- The voltage in the DC link of the inverter and the regenerative unit increases.
- The energy is fed back to the mains through the energy recovery module.